Are you a competitive and highly driven young professional, looking to be part of a recruitment industry success story? If so, we want to hear from you…
As the leaders In Global FinTech Recruitment, Storm2 connect exceptional senior professionals with market leading businesses in the FinTech space. Having launched in August 2019, we have scaled to 50 people in London and Singapore throughout 2020, being recently named by SME News as the “Best FinTech Recruitment Company 2020”.
Whilst our mission and knowledge provide the bones of an excellent vision, it is our people that make us exceptional, which is why we are looking to hire People Operations Associates to join the team! It is the People team’s role to ensure that our team across the globe remain successful and happy, ensuring that our values and culture remain at the centre of everything that we do, and that each consultant has the best opportunity of being our next top biller!
Your role will involve working within the wider People Operations team, to ensure that our consultants are provided the very best learning and development resources, to nurture their true potential. At Storm2, we believe that successful consultants are happy consultants, and this is where you come in…
What you'll be doing
- Working closely with the People Operations team, and our Sales Directors, to provide personalised training to every consultant- allowing them to be the most successful version of themselves
- Analysing sales KPI’s to facilitate executive decision-making, developing Reports and Dashboards for managers to aid Learning and Development
- Engaging in both “classroom” and Agile training with the consultants in teams, and 1 to 1, offering advice and feedback on all stages of the recruitment life cycle
- Tailoring learning and development practices, considering each consultant as an individual, giving each of them the best opportunity of being our next top biller!
- Maintaining data integrity across HR platforms and tools (Sales KPIs, personal data, storing)
- Be a People Operations representative for our other teams; keeping them updated with People Operations practices and ensuring processes are understood and followed
- Building relationships across all levels of management, while understanding and keeping record of any changes in team practice/structure
- Be a master of tracking, re-organising and storing People Operations documents and data
- Managing your own day; ensuring that you are successfully completing tasks in all areas of responsibility, allowing achievement of weekly and monthly targets
- You will finally have a huge part to play in the growth of Storm2, driving our culture and being part of defining what the company will look like for years to come
What are we looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- A competitive, ambitious and progression-focussed mindset, with proven success in a recruitment or sales focussed role
- A high degree of attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A passion for people, with innovative ideas for finding great ways to keep our employees happy and successful.
- The ability to effectively communicate with everyone, from other graduates, to Directors within the business
- High degree of self-motivation, with the ability to set, work towards and meet targets
- Proven experience of demonstrating resilience and responsibility in all that you do
- In short…we are looking for people who want to help us build something special
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button below.
Storm2 are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from everyone with the described qualifications, regardless of sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. Hiring decisions are based solely on your experience, skills and personality, and we believe that hiring a diverse workforce is essential for our success!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.